It’s almost that time of year when we get to shower our Mothers with love and gifts. This Mother’s Day I will be celebrating my mom and sisters for being the best role models and teaching me how to be a mom to Camila. Under normal circumstances, I like to plan ahead and make a list of what I will buy for each of them but with the demands of being a new mom time got ahead of me and now I’m scrambling to get my shopping done. So if you’re like me and need a few last minute gift ideas, I’ve come up with a few options under $75.00. All will make her feel like the best mom in the world.
- MASSAGE – I’m learning what a non-stop job being a mom is. There’s never enough time in the day to get everything done and with the stresses of life comes exhaustion. Allow her to recharge her batteries with a relaxing massage, not only will she feel incredible but you will also gift her with a few hours of time to herself. Every mom needs some alone time once in a while. Cost: $49.99, 1-hour introductory offer at Massage Envy. With locations all over the United States, your Mom will have no problems making her appointment.
- MANICURE & PEDICURE – Here’s another perfect gift to give mom some more alone time. You could never go wrong with a manicure & pedicure, her hands and feet will thank you for it. Find out what her favorite salon is and stop by to purchase her gift. Cost: $25.00 – $30.00 +20% tip
- CANDLES – Give Mom the gift of scent. This is a popular gift because who doesn’t want their home to smell good. Plus there are so many brands and scents to choose from that fit all budgets. I personally love Voluspa and Jo Malone candles because they carry many unique scents and they make even big spaces smell good. Cost: $24.00 – $65.00
- CHOCOLATE – Give mom a sweet gift and allow her to indulge with chocolate. If you have never tried Enstrom Toffee, this would be the perfect time. They carry a variety of items but the original and most delicious is the Milk Chocolate Toffee. It’s OH MY delicious. I gift this to people throughout the year and I get the same response every time; ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE where did you get this? Try it out, I promise you will not be disappointed. Cost: $23.00 – $75.00 depending on weight
- FRAGRANCE – Probably the most popular gift mothers receive on their special day are fragrances. There are endless scents to choose from but if you are looking for something fresh and feminine I recommend, “Omnia Crystalline” by BVLGARI. It’s a delicate scent with notes of bamboo, bergamot, Japanese pear, lotus flower, peony and balsa wood. Every time I wear this, I get many compliments. Cost: $66.00 for 1.3 oz
I hope you have found this Mother’s Day gift guide useful. I wish all the mothers of the world a beautiful and blessed Mother’s Day. Thank you for your guidance and unconditional love.
P.S. Don’t forget the card, I know Mom will appreciate to hear how you feel about her.